Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Online credit/debit card transactions are processed through Authorize.Net, a leading provider of payment gateway services since 1996, managing the submission of billions of transactions to the processing networks on behalf of merchant customers. They employ security standard secure data encryption technology to connect to the payment gateway using a merchant-initiated 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate. Your credit card information is processed through the Authorize.net gateway and are not stored or processed on our computers or servers.
- Process orders
- Provide a personalized shopping experience for registered customers
- Send e-mail newsletters full of specials and helpful information to those who opt to receive them
- Monitor traffic patterns to improve our site's functionality and user-friendliness We collect customer information with one goal in mind, serving you to the best of our ability!
- Access special sections of the site, such as the My Account section, where you can track current orders, view old orders, and update your billing and shipping information.
- Reorder quickly by browsing through the items you’ve purchased in the past with our Rapid Reorder feature.
- Submit product reviews under the “Review items I've purchased” section of your account to earn up to $16.00 per item in store credit. Your feedback (text, video, or photo) about the products you purchase is so important to us that we'll pay you for it! Paid reviews do not reflect the views of WebstaurantStore or its affiliates, but they do reflect your views, and that's what matters most.
- When contacting Customer Solutions regarding your order, we can quickly and easily see all past orders for registered users.
In order to maintain the strictest food safety and health standards for our customers, unfortunately we cannot accept any returns for any food or consumable products. This will ensure that all our products have not been unknowingly tampered with, and have adequate shelf-life.
Our quality control team inspects the outside packaging of all our products just prior to shipping to ensure no unopened seals or signs of tampering. Occasional, a seal may be broken during shipping transit to your address. If you receive an item with a broken seal or suspect tampering, please email us a photo showing your concern. Our quality control team will review your evidence and in most cases will issue a refund or ship a replacement product at no additional charge.